November 24, 2011 our family joyfully doubled in size with the addition of our wonderful twins! 2+2=4

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

For Ella

Will she know...
 - that someday the cry it out moments were harder for mommy than her? I know she needs to self soothe and she will in a matter of minutes. But those minutes when she cries are hard for her momma to take. I thought they were asleep, all suited up in snow gear to take the dogs out, hopefully quickly, and she's upset. I'm waiting, watching the monitor, I won't go out til I'm sure she's asleep. I went in twice but it wakes up her sis and then two are crying... Still breaks my heart to hear her cry

I hate apartment life at the moment. Depressing post.. did not bid on house today.. to much after it all came down to the wire. Fighting with insurance over meds once again... again!  But tomorrow is another day and I'm counting blessings.... good thing since I have to deal with multiple drs and insurance companies again tomorrow!

She's out as I write... so lets hope I don't bust my butt on the ice walking the dogs lol

1 comment: